2022 Tax Update Webinar Series
Professional Development for New Zealand based Taxation, Accounting & Legal Professionals
The TaxTonic webinar series is designed to keep you up to date with recent tax changes and to give you practical advice on tax issues. Leading taxation specialists Carl Brandt and Julie Segedin share 80 combined years of experience and have united in their mission to demystify the complexities of New Zealand tax law. Find out more about your coaches here.
Best value as we pass on our savings on low overheads
Engaging 90-minute webinars delving deep into nitty gritty taxation issues
Unlimited attendees from your firm per webinar registration
All webinar attendees qualify for CPD hours
Extensive written answers to your questions
Small firms can share costs
July 2022 Webinar
Focus of Content
The July 2022 webinar will include:
- Residential land, co-owners vs partnership - refinancing and interest deductibility options
- Picking up where we left off with Portfolio analysis
- Quick refresher - asset acquired pre-registration & GST calculations
- Clients with EFTs (exchange traded funds) - whadda we do?
- Changes in types of Crypto available - tax consequence
- Bright-line – change from joint owners to 100%, things to watch
- More on questions you ask us to cover
For more information on tiered rates and preferential pricing for current tax clients please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register to request a webinar demo:
Find out what our webinars are like. We'll send you a link where you can view a previous episode.