The TaxTonic webinar series is designed to keep you up to date with recent tax changes and to give you practical advice on tax issues. Leading taxation specialists Carl Brandt and Julie Segedin share 80 combined years of experience and have united in their mission to demystify the complexities of New Zealand tax law. Find out more about your coaches here.
When: Friday, 12 February 2021 | Time: 10:00AM to 11:30AM
• Tax issues for NZ’ders coming home
• Tax treatment of finance leases, operating leases, HPs – income tax & GST, how to tell them apart
• Trust settlors and beneficiary loan accounts – practical issues and things to do before 31st March
• Companies with overdrawn current accounts, what to do on winding up
• More on Bright-line exemptions
• Any other interesting issues between now and then
Access to a single webinar event.
Access to all 8 webinar events.
Access to either the first 4 or last 4 webinar events.
For more information on tiered rates and preferential pricing for current tax clients please email email@example.com
Sign up to find out more and to receive webinar updates.