The TaxTonic webinar series is designed to keep you up to date with recent tax changes and to give you practical advice on tax issues. Leading taxation specialists Carl Brandt and Julie Segedin share 80 combined years of experience and have united in their mission to demystify the complexities of New Zealand tax law. Find out more about your coaches here.
When: Friday, 26 March 2021 | Time: 10:00AM to 11:30AM
• Attribution and Penny & Hooper – time to review and recap with 39% coming, pre 1 April planning issues
• New Zealanders returning home Part II: Overlap of tax residency v transitional residency for investment income & foreign super exemption. Impact on overseas companies controlled by Migrants. Accounting for FIFs and financial arrangements in the year tax status of a migrant changes
• Trusts – new information gathering rules to protect 39%
• LTCs Entering of Exiting – what happens?
• Team building expenses – entertainment vs FBT? What else?
• Bright-line /Rental Loss ringfencing – owning living with flatmates
• What Grant Robinson has up his sleeve (if it falls out in the next few weeks) otherwise something else that’s new!
• Buying the Jetski through the company – FBT issues?
Access to a single webinar event.
Access to all 8 webinar events.
Access to either the first 4 or last 4 webinar events.
For more information on tiered rates and preferential pricing for current tax clients please email email@example.com
Sign up to find out more and to receive webinar updates.